Is your pet currently vaccinated and due for new vaccines?
Titer Testing determines the Concentration of a Specific Antibody in your Dog or Cat
Ensures your pet is protected against the Disease
Why We Recommend Titer Tests
- Safe and Only Requires a Small Blood Sample
- Provides Accurate Antibody Levels
- Timely Diagnostic Results in a few weeks
- If Adequate Levels of Antibody are Posted No Vaccinations is Required
- We Safely & Scientifically minimize the number of vaccines Annually
We Offer 2 Types of Titer Tests
- Preventative Care Titers to Determine If Antibodies are present annually.
- International Travel Titers that have specific Antibody Levels
Can my Cat or Dog have Titres?
Our Team is excited to offer Titres as part of Comprehensive Annual Examination of your loved one.
Titer Tests Available
Canine and Feline Rabies Vaccine Antibody Titer Test
- Annual Test when Rabies Vaccination is Due
Canine Core Vaccine Antibody Titer Test
- Infectious Hepatitis
Feline Core Vaccine Antibody Titer Test
- Feline Panleukopenia