Dogs Are Just Like Us
A dog’s health will undergo changes as she/he ages. To age as gracefully as possible, it is important that regular care is given to the dog to limit or prevent bone and joint problems, hormone disorders, cancer, or kidney, heart or liver disease.
You want your dog’s golden years to be as pleasant and enjoyable as your own.
We’d love to help.
We invite our clients, two-legged or four-legged, to come to our office every six months so we can check your dog’s overall health and well-being.
We also invite you to discuss any concerns about your pet’s well-being, recent behaviour or any changes to diet or exercise routine they may need.
Many of our Senior’s start to slow down due to joint pain that results in shorter walks and weight gain.
Our Treatment Plans offer customized therapies that will help your loved one regain the energy that you remember in younger years.
Pain Management Care Includes
- Comprehensive Exam and monitoring to keep our Senior Pets moving with a smile
- Monthly Laser Therapy
- Hydrotherapy in our warm Underwater Treadmill
- Physical Therapy and at Home Exercise Programs
- Nutraceuticals and Veterinary Scientific Diets
- Veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine for all natural pain relief
- Aqua Therapy with resistance jets in our Underwater Treadmill
Your pet’s therapy will be delivered in our warm therapeutic environment
by Dr. Bonnie Wesley who is certified in Canine Rehabilitation and her knowledgeable team.
Pain Management Care treats:
- Overweight and Obesity
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Elbow Dysplasia
- Patellar Luxation
- Disc Disease
Dr. Bonnie will take the time to answer all your questions and will create a Treatment Plan that meets the needs of your pet.