We are Excited to offer our Clients and their Dogs a Diagnostic and Treatment Monitoring tool for Lameness and Orthopedic conditions.
The Stance Analyzer provides
- Non-Invasive, Pain-Free Diagnostic Test to help identify a variety of conditions
- Can be an asset in Monitoring Existing Treatment Plans for Improvement
“Whether your pet is Rehabilitating from Trauma or Injury, Showing Possible Lameness, or simply aging, your companion can benefit from this innovative approach to identifying potential mobility issues.”
The Stance Analyzer Provides the Best Care
- Early Detection of Mobility Issues that may be Hard to Identify Visually
- Assess Lameness helps to Identify Problem Area
- Evaluates Treatment Effectiveness
- Progress of Orthopedic Conditions
- Printable Graph of Progress Over Time
How does it work?
- The Stance Analyzer objectively measures the percentage of weight your pet places on each limb.
- By placing a foot in each of the four quadrants, the Stance Analyzer will show if a pet is favoring a limb.
How will my Pet Benefit?
- Identifying Changes in Gait are often very difficult to see and identify since dogs have a tendency to “camouflage” a weakness.
- By using the Stance Analyzer, your dog will Shift their Weight to reflect their Discomfort in a Standing Position.
- This allows our Veterinarians to identify a possible issue (Early Detection)
- Create and Monitor Unique Treatment Plans specifically for your pet, and enables you to see your Pets Progress.
When should I have an Analysis done?
- First, we recommend that Every Annual Exam include a Stance Analysis. This will enable your veterinarian to develop a baseline and monitor for any changes.
- Second, any dog that has been Limping or Shown Any Mobility Issue, even temporary, should present for a Stance Analysis.
- Third, any Performance or Highly Active Dog may want to have an analysis done every couple of months to identify potential problems early on.
Ask About our Complementary Alternative Medicine Therapies
We encourage a balanced approach with all our Rehabilitation & Pain Therapies that include:
- Monitored Diet
- Home Exercise Program