Our Team is excited to offer our New Medical Therapies to Improve the Lives of your Furry Friends.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
- Regenerative Medicine utilizes the body’s own cells to heal and regenerate damaged tissues in acute and chronic conditions.
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP)
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate(BMAC) Stem Cells
We have a Modern Regenerative Lab and only Invest in the Best Equipment for our Patients’ Needs
What is Platelet Rich Plasma?
Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) is a Highly Concentrated Blood Sample that contains Isolated Cells(Platelets) and Fluid Portion of the Blood(Plasma).
When used as a Therapy, PRP can help Regenerate and Heal Tissues by:
- Recruiting cells to an area of injury to clean up dead and injured cells
- Release proteins called “Growth Factors” which are responsible for Tissue Regeneration
What is Involved with PRP Therapy?
Our Veterinarians may recommend PRP as a Therapy for your Pet that can be Processed and Treated during an Exam.
- A small amount of blood is taken from your dog and is processed using a specialized system that concentrates the platelets and the plasma.
Once the PRP processing is complete, it is Injected directly into the Area of Injury.
Seeing Results from PRP Therapy?
- Therapeutic effects last between 6-12 months for dogs with mild to moderate Osteoarthritis.
What are Stem Cells?
Stem Cells have the ability to differentiate into any type of cell.
They can also Activate other Surrounding Stem Cells and Recruit Additional Cell Types to aid in:
- Wound Healing
- Tissue Repair
What is Involved in Stem Cell Therapy?
Our Veterinarians may determine after completing a Physical Exam and Diagnostic Tests that your Canine is a candidate for Stem Cell Therapy.
- A small amount of Bone Marrow is collected from the femur while your dog is under general anesthesia.
- The Bone Marrow is processed using a specialized system that Isolates and Concentrates the Stem Cells.
Once the processing is complete, the Stem Cells are Injected directly into the Area of Injury.
Conditions Treated with Regenerative Medicine
- Acute and Chronic Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Ligament Injuries
- Muscle Injuries
- Certain Spinal Conditions
These Painful Conditions are Very Common at all ages
Can Occur Naturally through Aging Process or it may be the result of a Medical Condition or Accident
Ask About our Complementary Alternative Medicine Therapies
“Learn More about our Pain Management and Rehabilitation Programs”
We encourage a balanced approach with all our Rehabilitation & Pain Therapies that include:
- Monitored Diet
- Home Exercise Program
- Alternative Therapies