Our Program Helps your Pet regain Functional Ability of a Limb, Recover from Surgery or Reduce and Maintain a Healthy Weight
Effective Variety of Physical Therapies
- In Hospital Rehabilitation Therapies
- At Home Exercise Plan
Specific Exercise Regime to Improve:
- Range of Motion
Sears Animal Hospital & Pet Rehabilitation Can Partner with you to Develop a Physical Therapy Program.
Aid & Treatment of the following:
- Overweight and Obesity
- Neurological Conditions
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Elbow Dysplasia
- Patellar Luxation
- Disc Disease
- Orthopedic Procedures
What to Expect when your Pet is Scheduled for Physical Therapy
- Every patient begins with a Comprehensive Initial Examination with Dr. Bonnie Wesley where she will assess your pet’s current condition and creates a Treatment plan.
- On your first Physical Therapy Session, Dr. Bonnie will evaluate and determine the goals, and duration of future sessions.
- Future sessions will be performed by our Trained Technicians and progress notes will be presented to Dr. Bonnie for evaluation.
- Physical Therapy Treatments are typically 30 minutes in length
- Pet Parents can choose to drop off your furry friend for the day.