Our Team utilizes Therapeutic Laser as a Proven and Effective Therapy to help your Pet:
- Reduce Pain
- Promote Wound Healing
What is Laser Therapy?
- Laser Therapy is the use of Specific Wavelengths of Light to Treat Painful and Debilitating Conditions.
How Does it Work?
- Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity.
- This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells.
- Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
Features of our Multiwave Locked System(MLS) Therapy Laser Include:
- Combines Therapeutic Wavelength 808nm and 905nm
- 808nm is Anti-Edemic, Anti-Inflammatory and 905nm is Analgesic allowing a tissue penetration depth of 3-4 cm.
- An Energetic Synergy is created when delivering these wavelengths that produce Greater Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Effects than either can produce on its own while Minimizing the Risk of Thermal Damage.
- Controlled Laser Energy
- A Unique Feature provides More Accurate Therapeutic Dose Delivery,
- Very Important for your Pet as this means Consistent and Repeatable Results.
- Safe and Effective
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Relief of Chronic Pain, such as Arthritis
- Relief of Acute Pain, such as Trauma or Injury
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory effect
- Stimulates Healing of Damaged Tissue
- Speeds Recovery of the Structural Integrity of Injured Region
- Improvement of Local Blood Circulation
- Postoperative Pain Relief and Faster Wound Healing
Conditions Treated with Laser Therapy
- Arthritis & Tendonitis
- Sprains & Strains
- Post Surgical Swelling
- Mobility Disorders
- Disc Disease
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Elbow Dysplasia
- Post Surgery Orthopedic Procedures
- Inflamed Ears
- Lick Granuloma
- Hip Dysplasia
These Painful Conditions are Very Common at all ages.
Can Occur Naturally through Aging Process or it may be the result of a Medical Condition or Accident.
What to Expect when your Pet is Scheduled for Laser Therapy
- Every patient begins with a Comprehensive Initial Examination with Dr. Bonnie Wesley where she will assess your pet’s current condition and creates a Customized Treatment plan.
- On your first Laser Therapy session, Dr. Bonnie will Evaluate the Condition of your fur-baby and determine the Treatment Plan.
- Laser Therapy Treatments are typically 15 to 30 minutes in length depending on your Pets Health Condition.
- Pet Parents often remain in the treatment room while Laser Therapy is performed, but can choose to drop off your furry friend for the day.
Improvements are Commonly Noticed within 6 Treatment Sessions